Premium Vs Budget Tyres
What is the difference?
Tyres fall in to premium, mid-range and budget categories - and the best type of tyre for you depends on many factors.
The best type of tyre for your vehicle will depend on various factors such as driving style, budget, type of vehicle, driving environment, personal preference, weather conditions.
Tyres generally fall into three main - Premium, Mid-Range and Budget:
- Recognisable Brands (Continental / Goodyear / Dunlop / Pirelli /etc)
- Benefit from latest technology & research
- High Quality
- Can help improved fuel economy and reduce emissions
- Improved braking & safety
- Reduced Road Noise
- Longer Lasting
- Produced by the premium manufacturers
- Less recognisable brands
- Good quality
- Affordable prices
- Lesser known brands
- Economy Option
- Inferior quality
- Low Cost
- Base option to ensure legal compliance
At 7 Day Auto we stock a wide selection of tyres to ensure we have the right one to meet your specific requirements.
Special OFFER Buy two or more tyres and get 4 wheel laser alignment for half price!
Recent carsSee all used cars